Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dream Builders & Dream Stealer's~ LillySue's Healthtip Tuesday

Howdy~Hey

Welcome to another issue of

LillySue's "Health Tip Tuesday"

Today's Health Tip Tuesday is directed towards your heart and spirit.
It actually comes from a wonderful blogging friend who always has interesting, fun and insightful posts. Her name is Chrystal Sparks and she is super sweet and fun and a real woman of God! She has two adorable kids and a real heart for women and teens. She said I could share her words here. Make sure you pop over to "Sparkled*Life" to pay her a visit and tell her LillySue sent you!!
This comes from her February 16th post.
I so totally related to her words. I have had a person close to me who fits the "Dream Stealer" title to a T. It has taken me a long time to overcome negative words and attitude directed at me on a daily basis. I have always wanted to be an artist and I finally feel like that dream is becoming a reality! Chrystal's words are right on target. Thanks Gal for letting me share, You spread SONSHINE!!

Dream Builders & Dream Stealer's

By: Chrystal Sparks

Type 1: Dream builders-These are people that see your potential they will encourage you to reach your destiny! They are the ones that will always be there to pick you up when you are down! They give encouraging words and number one thing is they won't let you give up! These are God sent people into your life!!

Type 2: Dream Stealer's-These people are from the pit of Hell. They try to shove your inadequacies in your face at all times. They constantly remind you of how you can't reach your destiny. When you are down they will kick you to try to keep you there. Sometimes people like this will come into your life posed as a friend to just surprise you and really hurt you in the end. Keep in mind these people are from the devil not from God!

Everyday you come in contact with lots of people. My Pastor always encourages me to stay around dream builders.

Matthew 7:15&16
Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves. You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles


Right here Jesus is warning us that there are going to be people that will come into our life and try to tear it apart. He also tells us that we can identify people by their fruit. So if someone is ripping you apart girls look at their fruit in their life? How is their life going?

My Pastor says to have a very short list of people that you take correction from. Those people should be authority in your life. Everything else that comes your way take it with a grain of salt. Don't let it bother you. Go back to the dream builders in your life and see what they say about it!

What got me on this you might ask? There has been several dream stealer's sent my way this week. It really grieves my heart. I just want to encourage us to always listen to the voice of love and encouragement in our lives. There will always be those you will try to knock us down! The enemy's number one goal in life is to take away your dreams once he takes that away then you loose hope in your life! Don't ever let him take your dreams! Guard them with everything you have!


But CHIKS just don't listen to them! Remember God is love. Anything that is contrary to the voice of love is from the enemy! ~~Crystal

Thank you for stopping by for Health Tip Tuesday.

Don't forget your mental/emotional health plays a big part in your physical health. As Beth Moore puts it so well, "You are who GOD say's you are!" Don't let anyone steal your dreams!

Thank you so much for all the kind comments left on yesterday's post. Ya'all make me feel really special! I LOVE YA!!

Blessings~LillySue

6 comments:

sparkled*life said...

Wow! Thanks so much girl you are amazing! I really am flattered!

Feedsack Fantasy said...

EXCELLENT post! I copied it to send to a friend that needed these words tonight, mine feel lowly on her ears. TYSM for posting this, it helps me to try & better convey this message ... TTFN ~Marydon

Rachel said...

Ahhh... LilySue, you're just so cute. I need more people like you around me. You are a Dream Builder! I hope you reach your goal of becoming an artist, but I think you already are one!

Thanks for the inspiration.

xo
Rachel

Lisa said...

Really Cool! Thanks for the boost!! It's always a good time at your place!
Hugs,Lisa

tracy said...

Healthtip Tuesday...
Its what brought me to you in the first place.
The Lord has blessed you with not only the gift of creative artistry but insight and wisdom.

Your last Tuesdays post on combining foods was a succsess. My first week in this practice has proven to be gastrointestinal happiness.

I so agree with yours and sparkled*life insight about dream takers, they are out there.Better to stay close to the builders, the edifiers, as the word puts it.
Tara for now...I am off to visit sparkled*life.
Thanx for your kind visit.

Annette said...

I cannot believe how much this rang true with me when I read it.

Whwn the dream takers are finished with you-little is left. You stay that way until you have little choice but to start over. Words like this help keep other takers from just replacing those who you've left in your past. Thank you for sharing.